Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory and headland, on Spain's south coast. The web site is the Official Gibraltar Tourist Board website that tells you everything you need to know to plan before you visit Gibraltar.
Our plan was to implement a search facility to allow user of the web site to search for examples for the nearest doctor, pharmacy, tennis court, restaurants, events, tourist offices, place of interest and so on..
I really enjoyed the time working on this project because I met dedicated Designers and Front end Developers specialists, we worked together using a wide range of Technologies. We had a very short dead line but putting together all our work force I manage to integrate on time all their phenomenal front end work with the Drupal backend part which was built entirely with RET APIs Custom Services providing the required JSON files to the front end. My day to day job was in:
- Agile development, Sprint planning and Timeline estimation.
- Task allocation, deadline management and Retrospective.
- Continuous integration Tools such Jenkins, GitLab, Bamboo, Jira.
- Programming in Php / Drupal 7 / Services / built Custom REST APIs.
- Code reviews / Pull request / Deployments.
- Using my range of expertises to advise on a range of subjects.
- Data Base Design and Building new Custom Modules.
- Built all the admin screen to Mange all Products and Categories.
I was efficient in communicating and co-ordinating with different people across their London offices. Collect new requirements, functional and technical designing and create the new REST APIs according to the Business specification.