I worked on Chiltern Railways when I was in First clarity, a Digital agency from London. I really enjoyed this time because the Agency had many marketing projects for a lot of different clients. It is amazing to work in such Agile Environment because every day I was learning something new.
- Agile development with sprint planning and retrospective.
- Timeline estimation, task allocation, deadline management
- Continuous integration using tools such Jenkins, Jira.
- Automating tests, PHP Units and Cypress.
- Programming in Php / Drupal 7 and HTML / CSS.
- Code reviews / Pull request / Deployments
- Sprint planning sessions to estimates new work.
- Using my range of expertises to advise on a range of subjects.
Among all different clients I was efficient in communicating and co-ordinating with different people across geographical locations. Collect new requirements, functional and technical designing and create new product showcase and demo to the business.