I worked on iESE local government and public sector consultancy Project when I spent 3 months as Senior Drupal Consultant in Woking for an Award Winning Digital Agency in London LAB Lateral.
My office location was in Woking and I was working on this project with a team of other 4 developers located in South Africa, therefore we had daily stand ups and communication via Slack and Skype.
To reach the success of this project as Drupal Developer, I had to prove them the following experience:
- Agile Sprint development, estimation, planning and allocation of tasks, deadline management and retrospective.
- Continuous integration Tools such Jenkins, GitLab, Bamboo and Jira.
- Full stack technology: Php / Drupal 7 / J-query / HTML / CSS / Angular JS.
- I like technology and the challenges and solutions that involves.
- Developed Most Viewed and Most Read Widgets.
- Developed Carousel Widget using custom templates.
- Developed RSS Feeds, Mobile feeds.
- Using my range of expertises to advise the business owner about latest Technologies and delivery new ideas.
- Deliver a high level system performance for their high traffic user web sites.
- Research and use always latest technologies, champion innovation as a technical expert.
- Follow best practices and process in Delivering Code.
- Code was delivered thorough pull requests, code reviews and Deployed and Automated in Jenkins.
- Data Base Design and Building new Custom Modules.
Among all different challenges I was efficient in communicating and co-ordinating the tasks with different people across different World locations such as London and South Africa. Starting from collecting the new requirements from the Mockups made in Photoshops, doing the functional and technical Data Base designing, Custom Modules Architecture, creating both Front end and Back-End CMS Management screens in a very proficient Drupal 7 full-stack role.