I worked for 3 years on the Chime web site when I was at VCCP Digital. It was long time ago when there was still the version 6. I spent 5 magnificent years in this Marketing Digital Agency. The project for Chime Plc was to migrate the web site from a very old .NET CMS into the latest Version of Drupal.
To migrate successfully the old site and complete the project on time, as a Drupal Developer, I had to prove the following experience:
- Following Agile development processes.
- Drupal Migrate Custom Module
- Designed and developed secure, scalable, high performing Drupal web site.
- Implementing all Search Engine Optimisation Requirements.
- Working on fixing bugs as well as making improvement to Administration Console components.
- Automating integration tests, PHP Units, Behat, Cypress.
- Programming in Php / Drupal 5, 6, Jquery, Ajax, REST APIs.
- Doing code reviews and sprint planning sessions to estimates new work.
- Mentoring junior developers and do research for new technologies.
- Using my range of expertises to advise on a range of subjects.
During my work experience I acquired lot of knowledge about Drupal and since then I have always been working as a Drupal Developer and I have done many other Drupal migrate projects. I met very friendly people, we shared technical knowledge, we also spent some social time together such as playing football once a week with some of my colleagues, we even set up a Fantasy Football League which I managed to win only the year before I left the company!