I worked on The Handbook when I was in Object Source, a Digital agency in London.
The Handbook is a massive Drupal 7 web site, it lists the latest venues for private hire and event planning as well as celebrity contacts for high profile events. I was working mostly on the Event Section and building new Custom Modules for the Celebrity Data Search.
I really enjoyed the time there because we had many different projects in a wide range of Technologies. Working with an in-house team of dedicated Drupal specialists, I was an integral part of the team working on challenging web projects clients in varying industries worldwide. My day to day job was in:
- Agile development, Sprint planning and Timeline estimation.
- Task allocation, deadline management and Retrospective.
- Continuous integration Tools such Jenkins, GitLab, Bamboo, Jira.
- Automating tests, PHP Units and Cypress.
- Programming in Php / Drupal 7 / J-query / HTML / CSS.
- Code reviews / Pull request / Deployments.
- Using my range of expertises to advise on a range of subjects.
- Data Base Design and Building new Custom Modules.
Among all different clients I was efficient in communicating and co-ordinating with different people across geographical locations. Collect new requirements, functional and technical designing and create new product showcase and demo to the business.